Friday, March 13, 2015

Love Revolution

Today, March 12, 2015, is the launch of the new brand for Sassy CEO. Having coached, mentored, and taught workshops to hundreds of women teaching them the power of healing, love, luxurious living and business success I realized that I needed a brand to represent these amazing women that I’ve had the blessings of working with. My discovery that each woman I worked with had a strong personality, a strong sense of the good they desired to do in the world, and discovering their voice and that they could use it, loud and clear, their true Sassy was brought to life. Sassy shows up when given the ability to speak from their hearts. And that is how Sassy CEO was born.

I am proud of this, I am proud of the women, clients, and friends who have become  part of my life through this work. These women are some Sassy, strong, and amazing humans! To each Sassy CEO out here in this world, may you discover your own definition of success, and may you bask in the luxury of your life as you choose it to be! I look forward to this journey with you, and may we together lead the world to the evolution of love! Lets create a LOVE REVOLUTION!

XOXO 
Christi

To learn more about Love Is In, the Evolutionary movement of love and healing, visit www.love-is-in.pink


If you are interested in speaking with me directly email me at christi@SassyCEO.pink or visit www.SassyCEO.pink




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing what you do. It provides tremendous hope to know this can be done and you make it look and feel so easy and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Mandi. Creating inspiration gives hope to people and that is something I am so passionate about!

      Delete