Sunday, March 15, 2015

A love note for you...


Hello Darlings,
Is your heart wide open with LOVE? Are you on FIRE in your life and business?
Do you feel like your SOUL is LIVING and THRIVING? Are you reenergized by your business and your clients everyday? Are you delighted with the money your business creates for your luxurious lifestyle?
Every woman desires a life of luxury and success as they define it. As heart centered and soulful business owners our focus of success tends to be living the luxurious life through the successes of the business. Do you feel this is true for you? The SECRET to living the lifestyle that lights your SOUL ON FIRE is DESIRE! As I tell my clients, all that you desire, desires YOU! In fact having a desire is the higher power of the universe telling you that the thing or experience you desire is your BIRTHRIGHT! Thats right, its meant just for you!
Fifteen years ago I was sad, in an abusive relationship, and on welfare. I had no belief in myself whatsoever! One day my soul had an awakening! I knew in that moment that I was going to do whatever it takes to change my life. In this awakening I had the most amazing healers, coaches, and mentors come into my life. I was able to go back to school, and my first year in business for myself I created an award winning six figure career! Thats right, I went from Welfare to Six Figures in a very short amount of time. 
I decided that it was my calling and my mission to help survivors of sexual and domestic violence who sometimes feel a sense of “wading through the mud” when trying to make money. Women who can’t seem to make the money they desire and they are fed up and tired of the continued struggle. This creates frustration, confusion, and stops them in their path. Once I decided to help soulful business women who have overcome violence or trauma heal their money patterns, build a business that sells, and teaches them to live a luxurious life through business success, that's exactly what happened!
The women who work with me have an income increase of an average of 402%, through my proven program Your Passion Ignited: The Money Magic Course! 
Its YOUR time to CLAIM and OWN your DESIRES! So ask yourself, what is it that lights your internal flame, what is it that your soul craves? It's time to give yourself permission to walk in the power of your birthright, it's time you REIGN as the Queen you are! Open your heart to the desires within you, this will set your soul free and give you the life you are worthy of! 

Would you like to look back in a year and be blown away at the transformation of your life and business? Would you like to be sitting on the beach in the lap of luxury working or playing?
 


Are you ready to live a luxurious life, to have business success that supports the lifestyle you DESIRE? Are you ready to ROCK IT as a SASSY CEO with a Six Figure Business?

It’s YOURS SISTA!

Do you want big results! I have three spots open this month in my private 1 to 1 coaching program! If this resonates with you, if you are feeling fully in alignment with the desire to connect, and to take the next step in working with me 1 to 1, then check out the Money Magic Course, Your Passion Ignited!  I am so excited to be your guide to living your life based on YOUR terms! So you are making the money you desire and deserve.  I am honored to be a part of this journey with you as you are stepping into the action of having the luxurious life, while making the money that supports you in the life you choose!
NOW is the best time to make the decision to step into your POWER and start living luxuriously! 
Working together 1:1 ensures you get the support, guidance, and mentorship to creating the business you desire, teaching you specific tools, and increases the level of results you get going it alone. Find out more here...
Have a Glambitious and Sassy Week!
XOXO
Christi


As a sassy, free thinker, coach, and teacher Christi Kendall is the creator and founder of www.SassyCEO.pink as well as the popular programs Money Magic: Your Passion Ignited, and Sassy Gal: Goals and Glambition!


Having gone from welfare to a six figure career she is passionate about teaching Soulful and Heart centered women how to live luxuriously through business success!

While working with clients from all over the world Christi travels to exotic and glamorous locations. The most honoring part of being a Sassy CEO is traveling with her daughter, because it's all about work, play, and family. Christi shares her money magic formula with you so that you can rock it like a Sassy CEO, as you create six figures in your own business!

No comments:

Post a Comment