Friday, March 13, 2015

Feeling Love

Falling in love… 

Was a dream I had as a little girl. The idea sounded mystical and magical, and far out of my reach. I grew up without ever having felt loved, yet I yearned for it. I was 28 years old, after an intense year of inner healing, when I first could actually feel love. I remember telling my Sister that I could feel that she loved me and I remember her getting so angry saying that she has always loved me. She just didn’t understand how I couldn’t feel her love for me. We are similar, and so opposite too. She is traditional, responsible, and so good at family, and relationships, and people. I am everything non traditional, and struggled with connection, and relationships my entire life. I didn’t know how to connect, or feel, or experience life. I was just surviving. 

I write this because in my years of coaching and mentoring survivors of sexual and domestic violence I have found a correlation to abuse and trauma sustained as a child to the inability to feel and be loved. When we have this disconnect with love, we have it disconnected from our own self love. This oftentimes creates a struggle with money, and relationships. When I think of women who are still in pain, still struggling to find and feel joy, happiness, love or belief in themselves my internal flame ignites. 

I desire to help all women feel joy and happiness, to be free from the emotional weight that many women carry around. This is the weight that holds many women back in their business, this is the weight that brings tears to my eyes! Oftentimes I can feel other women's pain, I get a welling-up of sadness in my chest and I intuitively know its hers, or I feel my throat tightening and I know this woman has been hushed or quieted for far to long. I can feel the sorrow, the anger, the sadness, that holds women back. I too once carried these weights, and I too was once sad and in a place where my soul was yearning for something more, something deeper, something profound... connection, love, the ability to LIVE! This ability to connect, love and live, is possible for everyone. Living a life free from the overwhelming sadness, and pain is available for YOU! Having the desire to FEEL is the first step in connection and healing!

Having found the tools to heal and transform my own life, my own money story, and to teach other women that it is possible for them as well has given me a life purpose. As we unite and heal, we begin to understand the depth and the truth of what love is, what it means, and what it feels like. Women are incredible, and as the Dalai Llama said, while claiming his place as a feminist, that western women will heal the world. My goal is to support this theory, to bring love and awareness to the world. To help women individually, to encourage all women to empower each other, and to start a revolution of love. Ladies… lets do this thing called love!

Lets Chat!

xoxo
Christi
www.SassyCEO.pink

No comments:

Post a Comment